- Alum IFR options
- Steel IFR options
- Double deck
For low pressure storage tanks, if a higher pressure is needed please visit T&VB website for ASME Code Vessels
Offers a pre-designed tank solution to provide the customer a lower cost option on tanks from 1,000 BBLs up to 10,000 BBLs.
Floor repair & replacement, IFR demo and replacement, structural repair, new roofs Tank Builders, Inc can help you get your tank back to work for you while bringing it into 653 compliance.
TBI can also build tanks for fire suppression systems for large industrial complexes.
Tank Builders started back in 1972 working almost exclusively on water tanks and though we’ve branched out over the years to this day municipalities, water and utility districts make up a large percentage of our client base.
The potable water market has a few options when it comes to tanks, so why choose welded steel?
- 100% leak free – water is becoming a more valuable resource with each passing year, why would you store it in a container that is allowed to leak?
- Heavier steel plate than non-welded options producing tank life cycles that approach and surpass the 100 year mark.
- Meets NSF 61 Compliance Standards – all of our potable water tanks are completely coated inside and out to meet stringent NSF standards for potable water.
- Standard cone
- Self Supported Cone Roof – Option for tanks 25’ diameter and smaller
- Self Supported Seal Welded Umbrella – no internal structure, and completely welded underside generally ideal for tanks 75’ diameter and smaller
- Seal Welded Flat Bar – The best option for long term corrosion resistance on tanks larger than 75’ diameter.